This swank 1bedroom + office nook features an open floorplan & floor-to-ceiling windows to capture the views of Commencement Bay, Foss Inlet & downtown skyline with the Cascade foothills as a backdrop. Theater District eateries, shops, and venues are all around, and The Roberson is steps from mass transit (including coming rail links to Seattle!). Museums and waterfront are a stone's throw, and it's just a short jaunt to Stadium, 6th Ave, & Tacoma Dome. Newer building offers modern amenities and a design around a central, private courtyard & atrium. Don't miss your opportunity to own a sweet spot in the City of Destiny -- whether it's a pied-à-terre or a primary abode! Amenities include community lounge, exercise room & tandem 2car parking.
Source: NWMLS / RE/MAX Metro Realty, Inc.
- Year Built 2007
- Lot Size 0 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Common Garage
- Style Contemporary
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Bay, City, See Remarks, Sound, Territorial
- Exterior Features Brick, Cement/Concrete
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Laminate Hardwood, Balcony/Deck/Patio, Cooking-Gas, Dryer-Electric, Ice Maker, Washer
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Laminate
- Annual Taxes $5,110 (2021)
- MLS Number 1809748