Northwest MLS / Redfin Corp.
Spotless, light-filled rambler in a fantastic location! Lifetime Pabco Flagship roof, furnace/heat pump 2018. NEW OAK HARDWOODS! Big/beautiful living room, w/FP, and vaulted ceilings. The kitchen has been nicely redone w/granite tile counters and plenty of real wood cabs. Spacious Master w/ensuite 3/4 bath. Custom window coverings stay. Really nice covered deck in back, w/new roof, equally beautiful yard front and back. RV parking in the extra-wide drive.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Redfin Corp.
- Year Built 1984
- Lot Size 9,821 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style N
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Green House, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 9784310410
- MLS Number 1669118
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice