Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Tacoma
Charming East Tacoma home with unique views! This 4 bed 1.75 bath offers a generous layout, with an oversized kitchen and back deck with Eastern exposure is a great place to enjoy your morning coffee! Enjoy projects or just need more storage? Then it'll hard to miss the large shop/garage with its own access and two bay doors. Minutes away from shopping, dining, and freeway access! Welcome Home!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Tacoma
- Year Built 1922
- Lot Size 12,998 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Secluded,
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Shop
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Partially Finished
- Parcel 4715020190
- MLS Number 1652304
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice