Northwest MLS / 55 + Real Estate Services
55+ community in Puyallup-Rollingwood. Single family detached home 2 bedrooms with den, 2-car garage, one story with loft for your crafts, exercise room. Kitchen with breakfast bar & dining area.Stunning engineered hardwood floors. You will love the huge patio out back part covered & uncovered, fenced backyard too. Dogs/cats allowed, well cared for gated community - with one of the lowest HOA in town for the most value. Buyer to verify all information. Hurry - this won't last!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / 55 + Real Estate Services
- Year Built 2000
- Lot Size 4,982 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, French Doors, Loft, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet,
- Basement None
- Parcel 6022440210
- MLS Number 1637154
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594