Northwest MLS / Skyline Properties, Inc.
Welcome home to Ketron Island!! Here's your change to own a truly desirable island home that offers solitude, privacy and bountiful marine life. Take in the views of Puget sound, Olympic Mountains & neighboring islands. This 4 bd, 3.5 bth home offers newly updated finishes through out including quarts counters, refinished hard wood floors. New SS appliances. Just a quick ferry ride from Steilacoom. Less than 20 residence on entire island.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Skyline Properties, Inc.
- Year Built 1964
- Lot Size 14,805 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style I
- Lot Details Paved Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight
- Parcel 4950000-0390
- MLS Number 1618614
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509