Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
Here's your chance to live in the popular Sunrise neighborhood! This lovely & extremely well-maintained home will surely impress, with its ample living space & abundant natural light. Newer exterior & interior paint, newer roof, covered deck, 4-car garage & heat pump are just some of its special features. Main level offers formal dining/flex room, huge kitchen w/eating area & living room, plus .75 bath & an office/bedroom. Enjoy 4 bedrooms up, plus bonus room & laundry. This one is a MUST SEE!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 2005
- Lot Size 8,169 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6024610040
- MLS Number 1595626
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594