Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Elegant storied Manse on Tacoma’s most beloved tree lined Avenue. Veiled by stunning grounds & loved by 1 family since 1960. Four levels of classic original design elements - grand staircase, event sized formals, 4 fireplaces, built-ins, lovely sun room & cook’s kitchen. Sip morning coffee above the canopy on the master suite deck – what a view. Office from home in the 3rd story “penthouse” with sweeping bay views! Lower level guest suite w/private entrance. A Gathering Place for generations.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1900
- Lot Size 13,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Gas Available, Patio, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Fireplace in Master, French Doors, Security System, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Baseboard, Forced Air, Wall
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Partially Finished
- Parcel 2036150010
- MLS Number 1594380
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice