Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Impressive 120 year old home on a large fully fenced quiet corner lot in beautiful South Tacoma. Original fir floors gleam and are perfectly balanced with incredible 10ft ceilings throughout the main living area. The large master suite is located on the main floor and features a sizable bathroom with heated floors and a jetted tub. Wonderful 2 car detached garage with a ton of storage is ready for all you projects. 2 bedrooms on upper floor with a bonus area for an office/entertainment room.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1900
- Lot Size 6,250 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Jetted Tub
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 778500-485-0
- MLS Number 1583690
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice