Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Looking for the perfectly-maintained one level home where you can have plenty of parking (including the RV) for all your toys, with private yards and a North Tacoma address? The search is over! Welcome to this classic refreshed abode with hardwood floors, remodeled cabinetry, stylistic features, large master suite, updated baths, main floor utilities, parking for 7 AND a fenced yard. You’ll be delighted with bonus space downstairs; guest bed, rec room, & full bath. Move in and live your life!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1964
- Lot Size 8,400 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Carport, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Skylight
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 944500-046-0
- MLS Number 1563984
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice