Northwest MLS / VIP Real Estate INC
Bright Spacious View Home, plenty of storage nooks, closets, cabinets Large 34'X12' Deck for entertaining HUGE 840 sf Detached Garage Shop w/ 2 Tall Roll Up Doors w/ private office/study+ADU potential w/ water + sewer connected to shop, Alley access + Long wide drive way in rear. 2 bd 1 ba up, master bath suite 2 sinks + guest bedroom down. Stainless Appliances, granite counters, gas range/furnace/w/h, bamboo flooring, premium carpet w/ memory foam padding all appliances included move-in ready.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / VIP Real Estate INC
- Year Built 1956
- Lot Size 5,250 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Gated Entry, Outbuildings, Patio, Shop
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, HEPA Air Filtration
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 7330000120
- MLS Number 1563347
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice