Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
This bright and airy 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath rambler welcomes you with formal living and dining areas, gleaming hardwood floors, soaring vaulted ceilings, and an extensive white millwork package. The great room opens to your kitchen with abundant cabinet space and central breakfast bar. Enjoy features such as a built-in sound system, central vacuum, 2 gas fireplaces, and A/C. Professionally landscaped corner lot with covered outdoor seating, situated in the gated community of Pointe Woodworth.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
- Year Built 2000
- Lot Size 13,679 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style F
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Gated Entry, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 500240-080-0
- MLS Number 1561794
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice