Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Freshly remodeled 2 story Craftsman in the heart of Tacoma within walking distance of 6th Ave. This home features 4 beds, w/2 full baths, den & 3300 finished square feet + shop in the basement. Everything is new; electrical, plumbing & paint throughout. Entry opens into a spacious great room w/large dinning room. Walk-in into your gourmet kitchen w/top of the line appliances w/voice activated & internet cont. Refrigerator. Large master w/walk-in closet & master bath. Large backyard w/deck.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1924
- Lot Size 6,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Patio, Shop
- Interior Features Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished, Partially Finished
- Parcel 6800000390
- MLS Number 1541117
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice