Northwest MLS / Compass Washington
Marvelous home in Gig Harbor! The curb appeal greets you & the formal living space welcomes you! Each room hosts large windows allowing natural light to flow effortlessly in the functional layout. The recently updated kitchen includes granite countertops & stainless steel appliances all while looking into the den. The expansive back deck guides you to the backyard oasis with plenty of space for entertaining as well as RV parking. The location is PRIME being close to the freeway & shopping.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Compass Washington
- Year Built 1978
- Lot Size 13,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Paved Street
- Site Features Athletic Court, Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Outbuildings, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6532520160
- MLS Number 1533116
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072