Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Classic craftsman offering 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1048 sqft with an unfinished basement. Open living and dining room space anchored with original built-in's and fireplace insert. Hardwood floors under the carpet. Functional kitchen with nook for an eat in kitchen. Detached 1 car garage with opener. Close to all local amenities.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1922
- Lot Size 4,500 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Security System
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Fireplace Insert
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 8935022470
- MLS Number 1529182
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice