Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
An urban oasis in the heart of North Tacoma! Peaceful home with Craftsman influence. Great Room for today's lifestyle! A cook & bakers kitchen with high-end appliances! Flexible dining space ~ Excellent for entertaining! Master suite with room for K-I-N-G bed; spa-like bath; & private balcony. Two extra-large side bedrooms (one with KING bed). Slider from Great Room to covered porch & professionally designed gardens. No Lawn! Peaceful, elegant living for today's lifestyle! Live your dream!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
- Year Built 2010
- Lot Size 4,512 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Jetted Tub
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, High Efficiency, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6705003960
- MLS Number 1528968
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice