Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Crumpets and tea? White picket fence? You will swoon for this Tudor Revival Charmer located in the heart of the North End near UPS and Proctor! Beautiful woodwork inside with a sunny kitchen, main floor bedroom, living spaces, and ½ bath. Up: 2 bedrooms or a master suite with dressing room; Down: media lounge, wet bar, bedroom and ¾ bath. Landscaped private back yard with additional parking for RV/boat; Artist Studio (gym, business, or add plumbing for MIL); & 2 car garage off of the alley. YES!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1928
- Lot Size 7,933 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style O
- Lot Details Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 620500-013-0
- MLS Number 1527285
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice