Northwest MLS / Brenda Kelley & Associates Inc
Breathtaking Historic home~VIEW~VIEW~VIEW~Steilacoom~Potential for Bed and Breakfast business. Enjoy the View of the Puget Sound-built in 1895, located steps away from the ferry & downtown. Updated throughout-All new high end appliances! Screened in porch for all seasons. Full bath on the main floor allows for optional main floor bedroom. The original owner, Stephen Appleby "Father of Camp Lewis" was instrumental in establishing Camp Lewis (JBLM). Own a charming piece of History!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Brenda Kelley & Associates Inc
- Year Built 1895
- Lot Size 14,784 sq ft
- Parking Type Off Street
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, Shop
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Baseboard, Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing, Wall
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 299000-027-1
- MLS Number 1525163
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509