Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Looking for a stylish, turn-key home within a quaint friendly neighborhood? Your guests will step through the inviting pergola onto the well-maintained courtyard and straight to your front door! Inside, a well thought-out floorplan includes a great room to gather and a loft to retreat. Upstairs, brand new carpet leads to the master, complete with walk-in closet, two large bedrooms, and laundry. Generous 2-car garage. Minutes from hwy 16, Target, Costco, St. Anthony's, and the YMCA.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2012
- Lot Size 3,389 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 400288-090-1
- MLS Number 1520771
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072