Northwest MLS / Home Team Northwest
Custom crafted quality you can see & feel. Everything on your wish list can be found here & now! Hand-scraped walnut hardwoods from entry, den, reading rm & formal dining to the spacious great room & luxurious gourmet kitchen. Delight your guest w cuisine easily prepared & served from the Butler’s walk-in pantry. M-bd on 1st fl w HUGE walk-in closet & spa-inspired bath. Specialty woodwork, trim, 10’ ceilings w coffered details. Private quite st only 8 homes. 1 block to Clarks Creek Park.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Home Team Northwest
- Year Built 2005
- Lot Size 8,072 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 3055000897
- MLS Number 1508566
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice