Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
Vintage Home 1900; Crazy Big Upgrade 2003;This House Screams Outdoors!View Plus-Next to City Parks- Brown Comm. Garden & Puyallup Loop Trail & Near Clarks Crk Dog Park too. Green House (10 X 14) & Garden Area. Just off the kitchen,a Wrap-a-round deck w/Pizza Oven- LOVE IT! Interior features Crazy Too!Huge Kitchen/Great Rm., Liv Rm w/high ceilings. Leading into Rec/Hobby Rm/Poss.Theater Rm.& Below is a (Garage 4+car)/Shop - cars/bike collectibles access through 10 X 8 ft Dr. + Gas Space heating.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 1900
- Lot Size 21,469 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport, Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Stove/Free Standing, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Vinyl
- Basement Daylight, Partially Finished
- Parcel 0420337040
- MLS Number 1503365
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice