Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
BIG PRICE DROP - SELLER SAYS SELL!! Stylish & sophisticated, yet playful & casual lux describe this fabulous 4 bdrm like-new home. High quality materials thruout w/gorgeous granite counters thruout the house. A dream kitchen for foodies - prepare & serve a feast for a few or a crowd. Huge island overlooking dining & great rooms. Spacious master suite will delight. High ceilings, lots of light & abundant upgrades + a great floor plan. So convenient to everything. THE BEST VALUE in Harbor Hill.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2017
- Lot Size 5,896 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 400333-1230
- MLS Number 1498360
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072