Northwest MLS / Berkshire Hathaway Sound Rltrs
Nice 3 bedroom home in Highland Trails! Features open concept, vaulted ceiling & lots of windows for extra light. Galley kitchen shows great with custom cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, pantry, garden window & eating bar. Home has a nice floor plan and cozy fireplace for those cold nights. Enjoy sitting in your fenced courtyard with view of beautiful trees, feels very private! Low maintenance yard, close to freeway access, schools, & shopping. Must See!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Berkshire Hathaway Sound Rltrs
- Year Built 2000
- Lot Size 2,533 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Cul-de-sac, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6022850320
- MLS Number 1497627
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594