Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
Remarkably clean, 3 bdrm rambler, 1.75 Bath home featuring an attached 2 car garage & loads of interior updates! Kitchen boasts slab granite countertops, hardwood floors, pantry & updated cabinet door fronts, fresh interior paint with new flooring & plush carpeting throughout. Laundry/Utility Room has a newly tiled floor. Home is located above a quiet culdesac giving it privacy & a topography view. The Back Yard is fully fenced, has a new deck & an unobstructed view of Mt Rainier. No HOA's!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 1986
- Lot Size 11,825 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Deck, Partially Fenced
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump, Wall, Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 781633-020-0
- MLS Number 1477669
More about Spanaway
Long considered "the country," Spanaway rests in east Pierce County, and the area encompasses both suburban and rural communities. In more recent years, a new variety of amenities have moved in, including newer schools, shopping opportunities, restaurants, and other conveniences. A mix of old and new, one of Spanaway’s most notable features is Pacific Lutheran University, a college that was founded in 1890 and attracts thousands of students from across the country.
Spanaway is a city that allows its residents to enjoy a sense of community while providing space and breathing room between neighbors. Close to nature, Spanaway is a...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Diane Gilmore (253) 583-6208