Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Flooded with natural light from the skylights and windows, this open concept, one level home is located near Sunrise Beach in a beautiful private setting! Walk out onto your covered porch and enjoy this large property in complete privacy! Fully fenced with mature landscaping and plenty of room for a garden and outdoor activities. Updates include new exterior, interior paint and lighting fixtures. Forced air heat with A/C and electronic air filter!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1989
- Lot Size 14,674 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Outbuildings
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 950006-020-0
- MLS Number 1326362
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072