Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Feeling inspired & wanting to bring out your inner designer? Well, now is the time. Life happened so now is your chance to bring your Pinterest or Houzz board to life. Open sight lines makes for soon to be easy entertaining. Just under 3500 sq ft there is lots of room to roam. Downstairs with separate entrance offers lots of possibilities, think rental or ADU. Spacious deck overlooks backyard & play house. Great Fircrest location.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1971
- Lot Size 9,600 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Partially Finished
- Parcel 530000-010-0
- MLS Number 1282608
More about Fircrest
This picturesque town welcomes you with sweet simplicity and peaceful charm. Fircrest is a tight-knit community with many residents being second or even third generation!
Fircrest is famed for its exciting community center (with a community pool!) and commitment to serving their citizens through their dedicated police department. The town’s 25 mile per hour speed limit and thoughtfully designed sidewalks make it a great place to walk or ride bikes! Residents also enjoy Fircrest Fun Days, a major summertime event celebrated with entertainment, food, rides, games, arts and crafts, and concludes with a Fireworks show at the park!
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice