Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Welcome to the Highlands ~ This 5,064sqft Craftsman home offers 3 levels of living & entertaining. Chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite, SS appl, butler's pantry & island seating. Large open concept great room with hardwoods that lead out to a nice, covered deck with spiral staircase down to grass area. Upper level Master suite with 5 piece bath, beautiful walk in shower & free standing tub. Basement level with bonus room & wet bar. New landscaped yard with lighting, terraces, & plants.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2016
- Lot Size 34,977 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 3001120150
- MLS Number 1267444
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072