Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
You'll appreciate this lovely Fircrest home that boasts plenty of natural light, many upgrades & a master bedroom on the main level! Main level features bamboo hardwoods, slab granite kitchen counters & detailed mill work. Stainless appliances - all stay. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms & bonus loft area. Fully-fenced, private backyard w/patio & 2 car garage. Heat pump, too. Community park w/pond & playground. Close to I-5 & Hwy 16, yet tucked away in the desirable University Place School District.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2003
- Lot Size 3,450 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Loft, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 4002190250
- MLS Number 1266300
More about Fircrest
This picturesque town welcomes you with sweet simplicity and peaceful charm. Fircrest is a tight-knit community with many residents being second or even third generation!
Fircrest is famed for its exciting community center (with a community pool!) and commitment to serving their citizens through their dedicated police department. The town’s 25 mile per hour speed limit and thoughtfully designed sidewalks make it a great place to walk or ride bikes! Residents also enjoy Fircrest Fun Days, a major summertime event celebrated with entertainment, food, rides, games, arts and crafts, and concludes with a Fireworks show at the park!
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice