Northwest MLS / Priority One Realty Inc.
Two parcels, an Inspiring Half Acre building site with Southern exposure provides dawn to sunset light to fill your dream home design, plus the twinkle of nightime stars and harbor lights.Walk to the heart of the Harbor, enjoy waterfront shops, restaurants & Harbor activities. Uptown shopping, Theatres, Gig Harbor No., Costco, Home Depot, Tacoma, Hospital, Medical services, Fwy Access just minutes away. New Survey. Power, Water and Sewer available.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Priority One Realty Inc.
- Year Built
- Lot Size 21,600 sq ft
- Lot Details , Dead End Street
- Parcel 2260000070
- MLS Number 1102008
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072