Sitting on almost 1/3 acre, this beautiful 2 story home is a must see! Vaulted ceilings, Juliet balconies & Butlers pantry are just a few amazing features this home has to offer. Main floor includes formal dining & living areas. Spacious kitchen w/ island and lots of storage. Family room has built in bookshelves / gas fireplace and opens up to large deck. Both front & back yards are landscaped with sprinkler system. Don’t miss the bonus side yard! 2 car garage includes mud room, storage/hobby room & 1/2 bath. Upstairs includes 3 bdr/ 2ba, bonus room and secondary family room. Primary has 5 piece bathroom and 2 walk-in closets. **Plus-NEW Roof and Insulation. NEW Exterior Paint. NEW Carpet. Easy access to Hwy 512 and off a dead-end street.
Source: NWMLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 2002
- Lot Size 13,120 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Northwest Contemporary
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement/Concrete, Wood
- Interior Features Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Hot Tub/Spa, Security System, Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Wet Bar, Fireplace
- Heating & Cooling None
- Floor Covering Hardwood
- Annual Taxes $6,658 (2023)
- MLS Number 2101651