Garden level condo nestled in a nice gated community. Open concept living, laminate & tile floors, cozy FP w/stone, built-in cabinetry & wainscotting. Roomy kitchen opens to the dining area & the side-by-side fridge is incl. Primary suite features double closets w/new organizers, ensuite 3/4 bath + an added bath & bed/great home office. Offering updated windows, H20 tank, storage/optional pantry, in-unit laundry with W/D included. Relax in the tranquil setting of your covered patio with electric awning overlooking the picturesque creek & lush landscape. Hard to find 1 car garage with shelving just steps from your door. Prime location to Chambers Bay, freeways & strolling distance to Whole Foods, new police & fire stations. Move in & enjoy!
Source: NWMLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 1983
- Lot Size 2,901 sq ft
- Parking Type Individual Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Balcony/Deck/Patio, Cooking-Electric, Dryer-Electric, Washer, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Wall Unit(s)
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $3,193 (2023)
- MLS Number 2033869