Come see this stunning craftsman home in highly coveted Proctor neighborhood! Immaculately remodeled Classic 2 story w/ finished basement freshly renovated throughout with dazzling kitchen including black quartz counter tops, all new cabinetry & all new stainless appliances. Grand Master Suite upstairs w/ Vaulted ceilings and doorman. Fully renovated bathrooms and recent basement upgrades that include a large bedroom with independent entrance (Great rental Potential), living room and walk in laundry. Original period details include a gorgeous entry & staircase & wood burning fireplace. A 2 min drive or short or short walk to Metropolitan Market, neighborhood restaurants and nearby Point Ruston.
Source: NWMLS / Skyline Properties, Inc.
- Year Built 1946
- Lot Size 5,998 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 0
- Parking Type Driveway, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Open Space, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,936 (2022)
- MLS Number 1994951