Beautiful 5734 sq ft Custom home on over 4 sprawling acres in small gated community of Estate homes. Soaring entrance leads to library, living rm, dining rm, office, flex rm. Primary bedroom on main level w/ spa bath. Gourmet Kitchen, Family room open to upstairs gallery. Laundry/hobby rm w/ 3/4 bath. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms, each w/ private bath. Large bonus room w/ half bath & Juliet balcony overlooking Family rm. Attached 3 car garage w/ auto maintenance pit & storage room. Detached Shop/Barn w/ bath rm, attached 2 car garage & tack rm & full upstairs 1353 sq ft Apt, w/ 2 beds, bath. Basement w/ large extra space & cold storage room. On demand Generator backup. Fenced corral. Fresh colors will make this spectacular home shine.
Source: NWMLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 1995
- Lot Size 178,596 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 5
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Style Traditional
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Paved
- View Mountain(s), Territorial
- Exterior Features Brick, Cement Planked, Wood
- Interior Features Heat Pump, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wired for Generator, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), Jetted Tub, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $20,277 (2022)
- MLS Number 1971273