So many fabulous amenities and this stunning home is surrounded by 7.64 acres of unbuildable greenbelt! You read that right! Maintain your just over one acre gorgeous gardens and water features while gazing at the Puget sound beyond your distant neighbors. Truly amazing setting for this meticulously maintained home minutes from the Seattle/Southworth Ferry. Heated floors in detailed areas such as laundry, kitchen, primary closet and bathrooms, heated towel rack, luxurious soaking tub, sauna, sitting area off the primary bedroom, double sided fireplace, kitchen island, pot filler, open concept layout, craftsman doors throughout, generator included for the rare outage, 12x16 shed and 6x10 greenhouse...to name a few things you can delight in!
Source: NWMLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 1996
- Lot Size 43,996 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Garage
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Open Space, Paved, Secluded
- View Partial, Sound, Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood Products
- Interior Features Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bamboo/Cork, Wired for Generator, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Sauna, Security System, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Floor Covering Bamboo/Cork, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,061 (2022)
- MLS Number 1902515