Come see this 2 story Craftsman home in a desireable Tacoma neighborhood. This house features a large lot with a 2 car garage. There is a separate outbuiling that is wired for electric. The driveway offers plenty of room for RV parking. There are fruit trees and plenty of garden space. The home is close to shopping, dining, and JBLM. This 1914 classic has been maintained and has "good bones." The house has a new roof. The crawlspace has been completely redone with new vapor barier and insulation. There are new vinyl windows. And the house has a new Mitsubishi Mini Split Heat Pump. So have the most efficient heat and A/C all year. The seller is unable to make additional repairs.
Source: NWMLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 1914
- Lot Size 6,251 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Detached Garage
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Dead End Street, Open Space, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Ductless HP-Mini Split, Hardwood, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl
- Annual Taxes $333 (2021)
- MLS Number 1859528
- Elementary School Fawcett
- Junior High Stewart
- Senior High Mt Tahoma