Here is the perfect opportunity for the buyer that has been looking for a fixer upper. This two bdrm., 1.5 bath home has an open floor plan and large rec room for an active lifestyle. The home has great potential for someone willing to put in the time and effort. The large shop/garage is a dream for the handyman and the back yard could be brought back to the showpiece it once was. Minutes from 1-5, shopping, schools and parks.
Source: NWMLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 1946
- Lot Size 9,520 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Lot Details Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Outbuildings, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Security System
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Vinyl
- Basement None
- Annual Taxes $3,562 (2020)
- Parcel 94750000090
- MLS Number 1679240