Northwest MLS / Windermere Chambers Bay
Driving by, the home w/2 car garage is classy & graceful. Up the front steps you’ll find yourself gazing at the beautiful hardwood floors surrounding the formal living / dining areas plus an informal gathering area w/vaulted ceilings. The nearby kitchen is handy with an eating area. Out back there's a patio w/an expansive private backyard. Of course, there’s 3 bedrooms with a ¾ bath off the master & a soaking tub in the main bath. Plus plenty of storage in the partial basement. A winner.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Chambers Bay
- Year Built 1947
- Lot Size 20,508 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport
- Style N
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Fully Fenced, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 7160200271
- MLS Number 1667007
More about Fircrest
This picturesque town welcomes you with sweet simplicity and peaceful charm. Fircrest is a tight-knit community with many residents being second or even third generation!
Fircrest is famed for its exciting community center (with a community pool!) and commitment to serving their citizens through their dedicated police department. The town’s 25 mile per hour speed limit and thoughtfully designed sidewalks make it a great place to walk or ride bikes! Residents also enjoy Fircrest Fun Days, a major summertime event celebrated with entertainment, food, rides, games, arts and crafts, and concludes with a Fireworks show at the park!
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice