Northwest MLS / Renaissance Real Estate LLC
Beautifully remodeled home from the studs out!! Most everything is brand new!! Views of Mt Rainier from this extra large lot. Meticulously landscaped with large detached gazebo in the back yard. Great for entertaining. 720 SF detached garage. Huge master bedroom with fireplace and sitting area. Large, wide open kitchen. Too many features to list. Must see to appreciate this wonderful home.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Renaissance Real Estate LLC
- Year Built 1911
- Lot Size 7,500 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport
- Lot Details Alley, Paved Street
- Site Features Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Fireplace in Master, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Concrete, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 567500-065-1
- MLS Number 1664791
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice