Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Honors
Welcome to this illusion of privacy, front gated courtyard w/waterfall, beautiful landscaping & decks for entertaining. A gardener's paradise; no lawn to mow! Open living room w/picture window, gas fireplace, dining room, lovely kitchen w/lots of cabinets, family room, half bath. Large master suite w/deck. Updated bathrooms & kitchen, new roof, interior painted, tankless waterheater, heat pump, security system, hot tub! Territorial views of Olympics, Sound & gorgeous sunsets! Covered RV parking.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Honors
- Year Built 1977
- Lot Size 9,801 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Outbuildings, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 594562-039-0
- MLS Number 1664411
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice