Northwest MLS / Windermere Abode
Charming North End Craftsman thoughtfully updated throughout. Super glam open concept kitchen with marble waterfall counter and custom lights & shelving. Updated baths, fresh interior paint, new carpet, new 40-year roof in 2017. Private, fenced backyard with spacious deck & sunny garden space. Detached 2-car garage w/ gated 1-car carport for extra parking or covered patio space. Just a few blocks to Jefferson Park, University of Puget Sound and 6th Ave eateries.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1912
- Lot Size 6,500 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport, Detached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available
- Interior Features Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Walk In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 747503-719-0
- MLS Number 1664256
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice