Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Luxury living and views of Commencement Bay await~a romantic Spanish-style inspired masterpiece! Immaculately appointed living spaces that shine w/modern elegance; soaring ceilings, skylights & high-end finishes. Gourmet kitchen, palatial layout designed w/entertaining in mind. Resort-worthy master suite~spa-inspired bath and walk-in closet; abundant versatility awaits in additional bedrooms. Outdoor retreat offers manicured perfection! Minutes to Ruston waterfront & heart of Proctor District!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1920
- Lot Size 6,152 sq ft
- Parking Type None, Off Street
- Style K
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, High Efficiency, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, See Remarks, Wall to Wall Carpet,
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 280502-128-1
- MLS Number 1661156
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice