Northwest MLS / Hawkins Poe
Timeless elegance abounds from this fully renovated Tudor perched high above Commencement Bay. Situated on a beautifully landscaped lot in one of Tacoma's premier neighborhoods. The views will astound. Even the most discriminating buyer will not be disappointed with the character of this home. Not a detail was spared to bring together old world charm and modern day amenities, making this one of the best homes to hit the North End market in years. Must see to truly appreciate!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Hawkins Poe
- Year Built 1909
- Lot Size 7,440 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, French Doors, Security System, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet,
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 8045001030
- MLS Number 1659699
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice