Northwest MLS / Hawkins Poe
Welcome home. Move-in ready.Walk right into the living rm, hardwoods under carpet, w/a gas fireplace, kitchen w/newer countertops & tile backsplash & slider w/access to large wooden deck. Dining rm is next to living rm & kitchen. Hallway to 3 bedrooms & full bathroom. Downstairs offer a fireplace, built-in bookcases & a wet bar. Sliding glass door leads to a tile patio. 2 more bedrooms & office/den & a full bath. Easy access to freeways & shopping. Newer roof & vinyl windows. Room for everyone.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Hawkins Poe
- Year Built 1967
- Lot Size 11,600 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style N
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features , Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 625000-011-0
- MLS Number 1656090
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice