Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Top-notch convenience, abundant natural light & modern style await! Prime location ensures city amenities & local attractions are all just minutes away; local school, Pearl Street, grocery shopping, restaurants, etc. only half mile from home. Quick 2-min drive to HWY 16 & only 5-12 min to Gig Harbor, Point Ruston, Point Defiance, Downtown Tacoma, waterfront parks & much more. Sunny decks offer outdoor retreat; patio space brimming w/potential! Ideal starter home or investment rental property.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1992
- Lot Size 7,581 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style F
- Lot Details Paved Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Jetted Tub, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 594520-039-1
- MLS Number 1652243
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice