Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Tacoma
Wonderful home convenient to schools, shopping and freeways. Dont let this one get away with two large master suites or keep one as a bonus room. French doors lead you to a private large fenced back yard with covered patio and garden space. Relax in the spacious living room with cozy gas fireplace. Large kitchen with gas available. Over sized garage with room for bench. Quiet established neighborhood.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Tacoma
- Year Built 1968
- Lot Size 8,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Patio
- Interior Features 2nd Master Bedroom, Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 2445000030
- MLS Number 1650806
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice