Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Exclusive
This East Tacoma home is centrally located, and close to everything! 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, with lots of room to grow, and many opportunities to increase your equity. New paint, all appliances stay, laundry room located upstairs for convenience. Private, large back yard to lounge, or grill with friends! Kitchen w/walk in pantry, Must see floor plan!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Exclusive
- Year Built 2003
- Lot Size 5,458 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Dining Room, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0320276051
- MLS Number 1649114
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice