Northwest MLS / Windermere Gig Harbor Rlty -DT
Move-in ready, beautifully designed 3 bed/2.5 ba home next to Swan Creek Pk w/290 Ac of walk/bike trails! Smart controls - thermostat, some light switches, door bell, TouchPad entry, fr/back cameras. Back mostly fenced w hot tub & fruit trees. Down -open floor plan, stainless appl, granite counters, faux wood blinds, freshly painted! Office space upstairs, bath off master. Elem school, nbhd parks, com garden, & health care in walking distance. HOA covers nbhd security & Community Center membshp.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Gig Harbor Rlty -DT
- Year Built 2014
- Lot Size 3,510 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style F
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk,
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, , Double Pane/Storm Windows, High Tech Cabling, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 500423-225-0
- MLS Number 1647921
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice