Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
Classic, timeless, home with modern design. Tall open ceilings to the second floor greet you as you enter. Lots of natural light fills the spacious floor plan & the new carpet & paint make it easy for you to enjoy all the special features of this home. Office/flex space conveniently located on the main floor. Open concept kitchen into living room creates the perfect backdrop to everyday living & entertaining. Complete w/ large master suite & 5 piece bath, bonus room & 2nd floor laundry.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
- Year Built 2011
- Lot Size 5,649 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 5004580120
- MLS Number 1646773
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice