Northwest MLS / Windermere RE South Sound, Inc
Sequoia Park - huge 2682 SqFt, 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in a super convenient location! New carpet & paint throughout. Spacious kitchen great for entertaining, updated appliances, walk-in pantry. Tons of storage, low maintenance yard, backs to a greenbelt, gas fireplace, two car garage w/ E-Car charging station, Hardi siding, designer colors, energy efficient windows, back patio, five piece master bath w/soaking tub! Easy access to shopping, restaurants, freeways, JBLM & schools!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere RE South Sound, Inc
- Year Built 2008
- Lot Size 3,818 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style I
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features , Cable TV, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet,
- Basement None
- Parcel 5003810260
- MLS Number 1645995
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice