Northwest MLS / Better Properties N. Proctor
Stunning 1915 Georgian Colonial showcased in Tacoma’s Historic Home Tour. This stately four level home provides grand details with Corinthian columns, oak inlaid floors, original bronze chandeliers, leaded & stained glass, stately staircase, 5 fireplaces, 4 bedrooms, office/library, updated bathrooms, 3 private verandas, huge unfinished basement and attic. Over sized lot offers park like setting & is an urban farmer’s dream! Meticulously kept and updated, this home is a well-loved work of art!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Properties N. Proctor
- Year Built 1915
- Lot Size 18,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style D
- Lot Details Alley, Corner Lot, Paved Street, Secluded, Sidewalk
- Site Features , Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Skylight, Walk In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Radiant, Wall
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Parcel 413500-080-0
- MLS Number 1645941
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice