Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
Welcome to this sought after Country Hollow community! Home features almost 2,000sf, 2.5 bath, open concept kitchen & living perfect for entertaining! Nice size Office downstairs right off of the half bath. Beautiful french doors lead to the backyard complete with storage shed. Upstairs you will find the laundry room, large master with 5 piece bath and huge walk in closet. Loft area at the top the stairs is the perfect bonus! Use of space in this home is spot on, come take a look!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 2005
- Lot Size 5,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Gated Entry, Outbuildings
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, French Doors, Loft, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602465-337-0
- MLS Number 1644925
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594